Translate

Saturday 8 February 2014

Pasta or Crepes?

It wasn't all bad eh? The BBC did at least make a tokenistic effort to show the ladies rugby at half time. In Inverdale's absence there was a little less hurrah England during the games but if you listened to commentary of Sport Live AM Radio, yes, the crackly one, you would have heard the bias from the sasanach's and the Scots. Gavin Hastings gave Scotland a right mouthful. I am so glad I stayed in and made a curry. At least we have some flare to look forward to tomorrow. I have pals in Italy and France so I am torn. Depends if we opt for crepes or pasta for lunch to get us in the mood. France usually get my support being an avid Francophille. So we have a long wait now for the next one and I am sure Gats will be calling in that well known singer Plan B as all through the match the commentators said he didn't have Plan B. Not sure what difference a singer will make but you never know. 

No comments: