Translate

Thursday 27 February 2014

BANG TO RIGHTS or not as the case may be.


Just watched the latest episode of A Farce at Jail Hill. A star studded programme with an all star cast. Someone must have switched off the autocue in this episode as not many were able to string a sentence together. There was more than the fair share of dodgy characters in this episode asking the viewers to trust them. Not likely unless you attend the same lodge i'd say. It was fortunate that the likes of John Thaw or Terence McCann were not around or they would all have been thrown over the bonnet of a Cortina and given a working over before being banged to rights. As it was the episode panned out with little more than the crooks pleading that they had made a mistake, onest guv, it was me wot did it but I loves me old mum and me Gran so I can't be that bad can I. Now the viewers didn't buy that and neither did the straight guys and gals but the villains outnumbered the good guys in grand old tradition and swung it their way before heading off to the Ponderosa for a knees up buffet and as much tequila as they could pour down the drawers of Layby Lil. By the end I was exhausted from shouting at the screen. Took me back to the days when my gran would throw buns at Kendo Nagasaki, now there's a nice guy if ever there was. I have to say that I would trust Kendo and Adrian Street or even Giant Haystacks for that matter with my money and my life well before I would trust any of the cast of villains I saw today. Yeeha folks, the Milky Bars are on me.

No comments: